June 15, 2014 7:26 pm
Things to do during a Give it 100 (giveit100.com) "challenge."
- take up an instrument
- work on a language
- learn to draw (combine with Learn to Draw in 30 Days book)
- work through exercises in The Artist's Way
- sew on a project
- read a book that you've not finished, but think you should (the Bible, encyclopedia, Moby Dick- whatever)
- teach child to drive
- clean/declutter the house
- practice yoga
- 100 days of kindness
- come up with ideas
- learn to code (php, Ruby on Rails, java)
- improve handwriting/learn calligraphy
Many of these aren't amenable to video logging as recommended on the site, but the ideas are things where you should see big progress in100 days.