Holly Marie Anderson
December 2, 2014 7:14 am
20 Facts About Yourself
- I like to open the sun roof in my car to keep from feeling closed in.
- My roller derby name is “Rott Wilder” and I’ve dubbed my personal emblem as a zombie Rottweiler.
- My favorite colors are teal and purple, which coincidentally are the original official colors of my favorite sports team, the Arizona Coyotes.
- My all-time favorite cartoon shows are Regular Show, Archer and Daria.
- My favorite weapon is a bow, and I own two professional-grade bows.
- I never get tired of playing video games.
- I love Jesus Christ.
- My favorite places to travel to are Disney World and Disneyland.
- I am awesome at multitasking.
- I am an artist of multiple mediums: performance poetry, drawer, painting, and photographer.
- I’m obsessed with astronomy, but would never be an astronaut.
- I’m a self-proclaimed zombie extraordinaire.
- I’m a writer. I wrote my first poetry book when I was 8 years old, and my senior year of high school I wrote a full-length novel.
- I have miraculously overcome an incurable disease.
- In high school, I belonged to all the major “stereotypical” groups, including the jocks, artists, creative writers, honor students, band, goths and burnouts.
- I fly kites every chance I get. I have two kites: Timmy the Toucan & Whammy the Whale.
- I’ve read 544 books.
- I collect Pop! Vinyl Figures, and own over 150 of them.